Introducing: World’s Best Mobile Fundraising Experience
We are thrilled to announce GoFundraise’s new mobile-first supporter experience – designed to raise more for your cause.
New Donor Journey:
- Donate in less than 30 seconds.
- One click donation (with a saved payment method)!
- New donors can donate by entering information into seven fields only
- The mobile journey is also optimised PayPal and Credit Cards. (63% of consumers prefer PayPal for mobile payments.*)
- Keep your charity’s branding and messaging across the donation process
New Fundraising Journey:
- Create a new fundraising page in 10 seconds or two clicks!
- Once a page is created, the supporter will be guided through steps to personalise and promote their page, encouraging best practice fundraising.
- Syncs with Fitbit and Strava. Raise more with the number 1 fitness tracker for your events & virtual campaigns.
- The only platform with ‘Share by SMS’ (supporters who do this raise 46% more!**)
- Mobile first experience to edit and share a fundraising page
GoFundraise has overhauled the user-journey to make the processes of donating and creating a fundraising page as easy as possible. The new experiences use the latest research, technology and cutting edge user experience design to maximise donations while minimising drop off and clicks.
Both experiences are completely optimised for mobile and tablet (which makes up over 56% of GoFundraise’s traffic).
“Building mobile first pages can be expensive, complex and very few organisations are doing it well. As part of our mission to help the sector make a bigger difference we are delighted to offer this new market leading technology across the GoFundraise platform free of charge.” – Stuart Finlayson CEO & Founder of GoFundraise
Stay tuned: The new GoFundraise fundraising page is coming soon.
Updates scheduled for release this quarter in 2016.
**GoFundraise research 2016, comparable platforms in Australasia.